The 2023 MRE encompasses the Makosa, Makosa Tail and Sambara zones, which are collectively named the Douta Resource.
The MRE has been estimated by an independent consultant and is reported at a cut-off grade of 0.5g/t Au within optimised shells using a gold price of US$2,000.
Contained Gold (k ounces)
Douta Gold Project Total Classified Mineral Resource Estimate Summary, March 2023 (reported at cut-off grade of 0.5g/t Au)
- Open Pit Mineral Resources are reported in situ at a cut-off grade of 0.50 g/t Au. An optimised Whittle shell (US$2,000) was used to constrain the resources.
- The Mineral Resource is considered to have reasonable prospects for economic extraction by open pit mining methods above a 0.50 g/t Au and within an optimised pit shell.
- Cut-off grade varied from 0.45 g/t to 0.48 g/t in a pit shell based on mining costs, metallurgical recovery, milling costs and G&A costs.
- Resource is reported as in-situ and no metallurgical or mining recovery factors have been applied.
- Mineral Resources are not Mineral Reserves and do not have demonstrated economic viability.
- Totals may not add exactly due to rounding.
- The statement used the terminology, definitions and guidelines given in the CIM Standards on Mineral resources and Mineral Reserves (May 2014) as required by NI 43-101.
- Bulk density is assigned according to weathering profile with a weighted average of 2.78.
- The resource estimate was prepared by Mr. Kevin Selingue, Principal Geologist of MineralMind, Australia in accordance with NI 43-101. Mr. Selingue is an independent qualified person ("QP") as defined by NI 43-101.